Saturday, March 10, 2007

Spring in the Park

I don't want to trust that Spring has really arrived, but it was 55 today, and the Devines Took The Opportunity to Offer Our Pasty Selves to the Sun. It really did feel wonderful to be outside, and it would seem that the entire neighborhood felt the same. Bean entertained herself mostly by chasing after random dogs and running AWAY from the camera. She practically passed out in Handsome's arms on the walk home.

She is growing up so quickly, I just want to hold onto days like this as tightly as I can.

Tonight she imitated a rather ridiculous game I was trying to play with her - Is This A Hat? No, this isn't a Hat - and it made me realize how much responsibility we have to be the best parents that we can be...especially if she imitates us in Public. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home