Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Presentation


My new job has presented a plethora of new challenges - most of which I am enjoying and twisting into being humorous with my much perfected third person's view of my daily activites . Like if I was to star in my own TV show - Devine Publishing & Toddler, Inc.

The most recent of challenges took place yesterday at a sales conference in which I was to co-present my company's new titles. It should be noted that I am not a fan of presenting and usually make an ass out of myself while going through the motions. For example. the last presentation I gave in one of my classes at Hopkins (two weeks ago), I lost my train of thought and described Walt Disney's animation color schemes as "trippy" (good job devine). But the presentation for work didn't go all that badly, thankfully.

The Bean has been presenting her own challenges into my schedule - my sleeping schedule. Last night she slept a total of three hours. I quite possibly could lose my mind over this lack of sleep. Terrific crazy as a bed bug, hosting cooking contests at 3 AM or something.

I am implementing the new Household Schedule starting tomorrow. I've got to regain some kind of control of the twilight time.

But she is still cute, even at 4 AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home