Friday, February 10, 2006

No, really. No. REALLY.

Here's my initial email to the In-Laws...notice how I am trying to nicely say we cannot deal with you this weekend, do not show up:

(Dear Mom & Dad)

"We are making our plans to move on Sunday, and we are fortunate enough to have some friends signed up to help. We are getting the U-Haul truck rental at 9AM on Sunday morning and starting to load up then. *Handsome* and I talked about it, and if you guys want to skip coming down to help, it would be okay with us. We don't really need any additional help."

I suppose I should have been more direct?

The response I got today:

"I'm glad you have your help lined up for Sunday. I will make a pot of spaghetti sauce and bring it along."

God Help me. Please, help me. Help me be more direct.

1 Comments:

Blogger Florida Opera/Waitress said...

Wow how did it go? Were you snowed in with them? Did you manage to move? What a nightmare!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home